Classical music has been the gold standard for wedding royalty for centuries. Every bride is special. One of these top classical songs for walking down the aisle will make you feel like royalty on YOUR wedding day.
Here are the top classical songs for walking down the aisle. Which is right for you?
- Air on the G String | JS Bach
- Suite for Solo Cello | JS Bach
- Clair de Lune | Debussy
- Arioso | JS Bach
- Jesus, Joy of Man’s Desiring | JS Bach
- Air from Water Music | Handel
- Canon in D (aka ‘Pachelbel’s Canon) | Pachelbel
- Bridal Chorus | Richard Wagner
- Prince of Denmark’s March Trumpet Voluntary | Clarke
- Trumpet Tune | Clarke Purcell
- Wedding March | Mendelssohn
- Ode to Joy | Beethoven
- Rondeau | Mouret
- Hornpipe – Water Music | Handel
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 | JS Bach
- Spring from Four Seasons | Vilvaldi
A word of warning on these top classical songs for walking down the aisle!
Do you have access to good local musicians? Do they have the ‘chops’ to play Bach or Beethoven with bravura? Can your budget afford a string or trumpet section that truly honors the majesty of the moment? If the answer is ‘no,’ we can help.
DJ Brian Anderson not only provides dance floor-packing music and entertainment for your Alabama wedding reception, we also provide a complete repertoire of the top classical songs for walking down the aisle.
Our sound systems provide beautiful, controlled music whether your ceremony is in a church or outdoors.
When you walk down the aisle, the music should be regal and beautiful, just like you. DJ Brian Anderson offers the top classical songs for walking down the aisle that will create that magic moment you always dreamed of.
[Are you new to this blog? Be sure to check out a previous post on the top songs for a first dance. See if one of your favorite songs is on the list. Be sure to subscribe now!]